Tuesday 24 July 2007

Sixth Sense Strikes........again!!

Today was a rainy cold morning, and as the shuttle bus was full, I had to take a walk. Praying all the way to get a lift, I came to the landmark hairpin turn from which the climb up the hill begins. As I stopped, I picturised myself getting a lift from this Asian, female group leader, and I have no idea why, it just struck!! Guess what, 20 seconds later, a blue car drives past, and then pulls over. Opening the front door, I see the face, Deja vu!

For those skeptical enough not to believe it, I really don't care, I'm not trying to prove anything. But I guess i'll never understand why this happens!!

3 comments:

Czar said...

Wah Deja!(?)
How was she? :D

KSHITIJ said...

Yes Czar, I knew you were gonna ask that, the desperv you are. She's a prof, chillax....

Harish Suryanarayana said...

Interesting ! This type of stuff makes you wonder whether there actually is something more to life, something veiled that just peeps out and disappears again.