Sunday 10 June 2007

My New Home

I know this has taken a long time, but finally,here are some pics, for all those who have been waiting:


My 1-bedroom apartment. Very quiet and isolated. Sound Proof.


I was smart enough to get my laptop, and speakers too! I have wireless internet connectivity and a TV too. It plays only 8 channels, but everything that a 20 year old would need. I watched the Champions League Final. MTV plays English music at times. Lots of crazy shows. The only totally English Channel is CNN, and I'm pretty up to date with International events, watching re-runs of World News in the evening. Sometimes, I just turn the TV on to make some noise.


My desk and work bench. Its a Cell Biology Lab.

The European Molecular Biology Laboratory

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe you should " turn on the TV" than " turn the TV on" !! ha ha!! :P